WellCheck & Flu Shots
WellCheck is a popular event you won't want to miss.
WellCheck provides the opportunity to obtain valuable health screenings such as: blood tests, blood pressure checks, and other biometric screenings. WellCheck is offered once or twice on each campus per plan year and is available to employees, retirees, spouses and adult children (18 or older) who are covered by a MUS medical insurance plan.
MUS plan members are eligible to receive two FREE Comprehensive Screening Package per insurance plan year. Comprehensive Screening Package = FREE Chemistry Screen + FREE Complete Blood Count (CBC) at WellCheck. Other additional screenings will be available at cost. When you register Online for your WellCheck event, you will be able to select the FR- basic medical (FREE Comprehensive Screening Package) and view additional screenings that are available at cost.
It Starts With Me, Montana Based Company, is our LAB Provider for WellCheck events. For more information please visit: www.itstartswithme.com
Fall Flu Shots: FREE flu shots are offered during the Fall (dependent on national vaccine availability). Seasonal flu shots are available to Montana University System (MUS) insured plan members, retirees, insured spouses and adult dependents 18 yrs or older (No children or adult dependents under 18 yrs old are eligible for Free flu shots at Wellcheck).
WellCheck Schedule - Spring 2017
(Plan members can attend any wellcheck event regardless of home campus location).
|Campus Location||Spring 2017|
|Billings (MSU, Billings)||March 1 - 2
& Apr 4 - 5
|Bozeman (MSU Bozeman)||March 21 - 24
& Apr 20 - 21
|Butte (UM, Montana Tech)||Apr 25 - 26|
|Highlands College||Apr 27|
|Dillon (UM, Western)||Feb 8 - 9|
|Glendive (Dawson CC)||March 9 - 10|
|Great Falls College||Apr 11 - 12|
|Havre||Apr 26 - 27|
|Helena (Helena College/OCHE)||Feb 10 & Feb 16|
|Kalispell||March 7 - 8|
|Miles City||Apr 4 - 5|
|Missoula (UM, Missoula)||March 28 - 31
& Apr 19 - 20
|Yellow Bay||March 10|
How to Sign up:
Information about your WellCheck event (time, location, and how to register) will be sent out on your campus prior to the event, or to your home adress if you are a retiree. You can attend ANY WellCheck event at any location if you are an insured plan member. Registration is usually open one month prior to the event.
Go to: www.itstartswithme.com
New Users: Click “Create An Account.” (lower right hand corner of website).
Use company code: MUS2017
Follow the on-screen instructions
If you are registering yourself and a spouse, a separate account must be created for each of you. Simply start at the “Create an Account” again when registering your spouse.
Need assistance or no computer access?
Contact It Starts with Me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (toll free) at 1-866-932-6467. Telephone assistance is
available 9 am - 4 pm MST. Please do not call your campus Wellness or HR office.
How to Prepare:
1. Fast for at least 10 hours, drink plenty of water prior to screening, take Prescription medication as prescribed, no strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening, do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms, and if possible wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves.
2. You will be asked to present a picture identification and MUS Benefits Insurance Card. Please bring those with you.
3. Methods of Payment: If you choose any of the optional tests, please be prepared to pay at the time of service. It Starts With Me accepts checks, debit/credit cards “(VISA, Mastercard, Discovery, and American Express)”, and even your Flex Account Benny Card!
4. With an appointment, health screenings take about 20 minutes. It is imperative that you have an appointment.
5. The health screening staff will draw your blood and provide the above Biometric Screenings.
6. You will receive your lab test results within 14 days of your screening date at the
address you provide at registration. All other Biometric Screenings results are provided at WellCheck.